YOU WILL WORK ON
- Getting expert knowledge about the systems
- Configuring the systems
- Communication with clients
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- To be enrolled in University, preferably with a major with technical focus or/and specialization in business administration or management
- Fluent English
- Good communications skills
- Good general technical skills
We expect you to:
- Share your ideas and opinion
- Unleash your critical thinking
- Dare to make mistakes
- Get the most out of your colleagues
- Give a hand when needed
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the application button below or send your CV to email@example.com
Start of the Internship – 1st of July or upon agreement.
Don’t forget to mention the position you are interested in.
It would be good to include some projects you have been part of – from your classes in the University or out of it.
We are looking for people with creative minds and enthusiasm to join us in the adventure of developing what’s new, what’s next and what best serves our customers’ needs.