WHAT IS ALL ABOUT
Nemetschek Bulgaria is a creative lab for close to 250 professionals in the field of software development and distribution.
Here we create, we laugh, we collaborate. We invest our skills, knowledge and talent in developing software solutions and services that influence organizations’ everyday life around the world.
And what we are looking for is a Manual QA Intern.
YOU WILL WORK ON
- Development and execution of manual test scenarios and scripts
- Testing of new features
- Regression testing of existing features
- Verification of resolved issues
- Duplication of incoming bugs from outside resources
- Performing other related duties as required and assigned
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Willingness to work in the field of software quality assurance
- Knowledge of software testing and software lifecycles
- Basic understanding of quality control methodologies
- Willingness to work in a team involved in development of a CAD product
- At least 2nd year in the university, preferably with a major in Computer Science, Information Technology or related
- Excellent English
We expect you to:
- Share your ideas and opinion
- Unleash your critical thinking
- Dare to make mistakes
- Get the most out of your colleagues
- Give a hand when needed
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the application button below or send your CV to email@example.com
Start of the Internship – 1st of November or upon agreement.
Don’t forget to mention the position you are interested in.
It would be good to include some projects you have been part of – from your classes in the University or out of it.
We are looking for people with creative minds and enthusiasm to join us in the adventure of developing what’s new, what’s next and what best serves our customers’ needs.