YOU WILL WORK ON
Security & Management services:
- CISCO routers, WAN routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, RIP, EIGRP, IGRP)
- Site-to-site IPsec VPNs
- Remote Access VPNs
- Networking Topologies
- Firewalls and network services
- Windows Server 2003/2008 R2/2012 R2, Linux & Unix server OS
- Active Directory, TCP/IP, DNS
- Secure VPN protocols – IPsec, SSL/TLS, SSTP, MPPE
- Corporate Mail system solutions
- Antivirus & AntiSpam solutions
- Backup & Archiving solutions
- VMware – ESXi
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
Experience in any of the above mentioned technology is an advantage.
- Operating systems Windows / Linux
- TCP / IP, DNS
We expect you to:
- Share your ideas and opinion
- Unleash your critical thinking
- Dare to make mistakes
- Get the most out of your colleagues
- Give a hand when needed
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the application button below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Start of the Internship – 1st of November or upon agreement.
Don’t forget to mention the position you are interested in.
It would be good to include some projects you have been part of – from your classes in the University or out of it.
We are looking for people with creative minds and enthusiasm to join us in the adventure of developing what’s new, what’s next and what best serves our customers’ needs.