Business Analyst Intern
WHAT IS ALL ABOUT
Nemetschek Bulgaria is a creative lab for close to 300 professionals in the field of software development and distribution.
Our top skilled professionals
are ready to guide you through your career
path. So if you want to put your university knowledge and skills into practice, join our Internship program.
WE OFFER YOU
- 3-6 month internship
- A mentor will help you throughout the way
- You’ll get flexible working hours
- Experience Real Work
- Financial package and social benefits
YOUR DAILY CHALLENGES
- Gathering and document requirements from different stakeholders
- Analyze results of customer researches
- Apply a wide range of techniques, including interviewing, brainstorming, online surveys in order to gather and validate requirements amongst different stakeholders
- Analyze information about the market and closely observe industry trends
- Develop and maintain documentation of the product (such as user manuals)
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
If you have projects you are proud of, please do share them with us!
- Undergraduate student currently pursuing a degree in Business, Information Systems or Informatics from an accredited institution
- Conceptualization, analytical, and logic skills
- Ability to communicate both business and technical information verbally and in written formats
- Experience with Jira and Confluence a plus
- Familiarity with management methodologies (Agile Project Management) is a plus
- Excellent English
We expect you to:
- Share your ideas and opinion
- Unleash your critical thinking
- Dare to make mistakes
- Get the most out of your colleagues
- Give a hand when needed
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the application button below.
We are looking for people with creative minds and enthusiasm to join us in the adventure of developing what’s new, what’s next and what best serves our customers’ needs.