WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT
Nemetschek Bulgaria is a software company with close to 300 professionals on board. We have the pleasure to work with companies from 3 continents and offer a variety of services, covering the product development lifecycle.
For our Marketing Department, we are looking for a visual storyteller, who can craft engaging visual designs that represent our marketing concepts and goals on different types of print and web media.
It concerns the different applications of our brand, as well as the brands we are promoting as their re-sellers.
YOUR DAILY CHALLENGES
- Establish the look and feel for various interfaces, including marketing collateral, wearables, kiosks, websites, social media presence etc.
- Create visual designs for PowerPoint presentations and digital communications
- Carry design projects from concept through completion for external and internal marketing needs
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that communicate our brands’ style through its visual forms
- Collaborate with a wide variety of team members across the company, including Executives, Sales, Engineers and other Designers
- Stay up to date with industry trends and propose ideas on how these can enhance our brands positioning
Please provide a link to your portfolio when you’re applying for this position!
- Working Experience in graphic and visual design
- Multidisciplinary visual design skill set
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (mainly Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, but also experienced in After Effect)
- Experienced in Microsoft PowerPoint Design
- Ability to juggle many projects
- Strong organizational and stress management skills
- Demonstrate creative and proactive thinking – proposing ideas and engage into their execution
- A good listener so that he/she can understand well the concept or needs for design from the stake holders
- Team oriented collaborator, patient with the process of trial and error until reaching the design goal
- Good command in English
WHAT DO WE OFFER
We thank all applicants for their interest and those who are short-listed will be contacted personally and invited for interviews.
- Opportunity to try different aspects of design work
- Supportive environment to express your ideas and challenging you to be your best
- A culture where informal relationships and open communication are stimulated
- Flexibility of working hours
- Access to conferences, internal and external training and self-learning systems
- Opportunity to shape your own role and contribution to the organization
- Variety of choices for internal events & activities to bond with other colleagues within the organization
- Rich remuneration & benefits package