WHAT IS ALL ABOUT
Nemetschek Bulgaria is a creative lab for close to 300 professionals in the field of software development and distribution.
Here we create, we laugh, we collaborate. We invest our skills, knowledge, and talent in developing software solutions and services that influence organizations’ everyday life around the world.
And what we are looking for is Support Engineer.
For this particular project, we work with BOSCH Automotive.
If you join the team you will support one of the richest solutions in the technical service documentation domain which is developed by our team.
We use a lot of technologies such as J2EE, Spring, ASP.NET, JBoss and Tomcat, Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL. If you have experience with any of them that will be great!
If not, we will teach you.
YOUR DAILY CHALLENGES
- Investigate and hot-fix issues in relation to infrastructure and installation of software
- Implement client specific solutions
- Analyze issues cause and suggest improvements
- Guide clients how to use the system to solve their needs
- Create knowledge base content
- Take ownership of technical issues, and work with our Development group to resolve more advanced issues when necessary
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Good knowledge of Windows environment
- Good working knowledge of Networking
- Good knowledge of Linux environment
- Knowledge of installation: IIS, Tomcat, Wildfly, SVN server, Oracle, MySQL
- Basic knowledge of Command line scripts
- Basic knowledge of Bash Scripts
- Basic knowledge Jenkins
- Basic knowledge Maven
- Basic knowledge SVN
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Willingness to work with customers
- Strong confidence in voicing support and customer requirements
- Result oriented
- Ability to work on different tasks simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize
- Strong ability to work independently
- Fluent English is a must
- B.S. in Information Technology or equivalent
We expect you to:
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only short-listed candidates will be contacted personally and invited for interviews.
- Share your ideas and opinion
- Unleash your critical thinking
- Dare to make mistakes
- Get the most out of your colleagues
- Give a hand when needed
We are looking for people with creative minds and enthusiasm to join us in the adventure of developing what’s new, what’s next and what best serves our customers’ needs.