WHAT IS ALL ABOUT
Nemetschek Bulgaria is a creative lab for close to 250 professionals in the field of software development and distribution.
Here we create, we laugh, we collaborate. We invest our skills, knowledge, and talent in developing software solutions and services that influence organizations’ everyday life around the world.
And what we are looking for is a Full Stack Developer to join the team who develops a software for editing, managing, marking-up, designing and sharing PDF documents for the architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) industry.
YOUR DAILY CHALLENGES
- Working in a distributed multinational team using Agile software development processes
- Delivering high-quality coding, testing, and documentation
- Working with a wide array of technologies including cutting-edge frameworks, large-scale image rendering, real-time collaboration services, 3D Image Processing, and Complex Algorithms
- Maintain good relationships with the team
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- 3+ years of experience in front-end development
- Experience with Node.js, Webpack
- Extensive use of APIs and understanding of HTTP and REST architecture
- Understanding of design patterns and development frameworks such as MVC, MVVM, Flux
- General knowledge of ASP.NET 4.5, MVC and Web API
- Web Development experience in .NET technologies, particularly C#
- Proven ability to work in a rapid release production environment
- Passion for delivering strong dependable code
- Full understanding of the SDLC
- Fluent English
- Bachelor or higher University degree in Computer science or relevant disciplines
CONSIDERED AS A PLUS
- Knowledge of frameworks like React / Flux, AngularJS, lodash, jQuery
We expect you to:
- Share your ideas and opinion
- Unleash your critical thinking
- Dare to make mistakes
- Get the most out of your colleagues
- Give a hand when needed
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the application button below.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only short-listed candidates will be contacted personally and invited for interviews.
We are looking for people with creative minds and enthusiasm to join us in the adventure of developing what’s new, what’s next and what best serves our customers’ needs.