WHAT IS ALL ABOUT
Nemetschek Bulgaria is a creative lab for 300 professionals in the field of software development and distribution.
Here we create, we laugh, we collaborate. We invest our skills, knowledge and talent in developing software solutions and services that influence organizations’ everyday life around the world.
And what we are looking for is Sales Expert for our “Sales, Consulting and Support” Department.
In your role as a Sales Expert, you will be responsible for locating new opportunities by making direct contact with new and existing customers in Turkey. We are looking for a person whose passion is in building sales strategies and who is having the patience to wait for long-term results.
YOUR DAILY CHALLENGES
- Generate new business by prospecting and conducting market analysis as well as maintaining existing client relationships in Turkey.
- Drive the entire sales process: targeting top prospects, identifying solutions, conducting software demonstrations, negotiating and closing deals.
- Must be responsive to the customers’ needs and follow through on all aspects of requests, both verbal and written.
- Required to work closely with management when responding to a Request for Proposal (RFP) to inform them of market conditions, pricing issues and the current competition.
- Make presentations to various groups within the customers’ organization when needed.
- Prepares well-written proposals in response to customer’s RFP and coordinates all information from the different disciplines and arranges a formal response. Attends trade shows, conferences, and other educational and customer oriented events as necessary.
- Build and document sales activities in company CRM software and document activities.
- Work with the rest of the sales team to share ideas and new business development strategies.
- The ability to consistently meet and exceed targets.
- Number converted meetings with potential clients into actual sales.
- Number of retained clients.
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Computer Science or equivalent.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- At least 3 years of experience in sales;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Exceptional negotiating and interpersonal relationship skills;
- Proactive and highly-organized person with strong planning skills and ability to work independently;
- Ready to travel intensively;
- Fluency in English; Turkish is a plus;
- Previous experience in working with international clients will be considered as an advantage.
We expect you to:
- Share your ideas and opinion
- Unleash your critical thinking
- Dare to make mistakes
- Get the most out of your colleagues
- Give a hand when needed
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the application button below.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only short-listed candidates will be contacted personally and invited for interviews.
We are looking for people with creative minds and enthusiasm to join us in the adventure of developing what’s new, what’s next and what best serves our customers’ needs.