WHAT IS ALL ABOUT
Nemetschek Bulgaria is a creative lab for close to 300 professionals in the field of software development and distribution.
Here we create, we laugh, we collaborate. We invest our skills, knowledge, and talent in developing software solutions and services that influence organizations’ everyday life around the world.
And what we are looking for is Project Manager for our “Sales, Consulting and Support” Department, who will be responsible for the implementation and support of the software solutions and services the company provides.
The ideal candidate will possess a mix of excellent communication skills, technical/software experience, and business acumen.
YOUR DAILY CHALLENGES
- Analyze business processes and provide solutions using our software solutions
- Gather customer requirements and conduct gap analysis
- Perform system configuration, installation, data migration and testing
- Provide user training and support
- Lead project as Project Manager or assist the Project Manager with project status control
- Pre-sales support and demonstration of different software
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, System Engineering, Structural Engineering, or Related
- Excellent interpersonal skills including communication, active listening and customer service
- Ability to travel (domestic and international) to client sites
- Effective time management and communication skills
- To be proactive and result orientated individual
- Strong ability to influence
- Customer – oriented approach
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Fluent English (spoken, written)
- Fluent Turkish (spoken, written)
We expect you to:
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only short-listed candidates will be contacted personally and invited for interviews.
- Share your ideas and opinion
- Unleash your critical thinking
- Dare to make mistakes
- Get the most out of your colleagues
- Give a hand when needed
We are looking for people with creative minds and enthusiasm to join us in the adventure of developing what’s new, what’s next and what best serves our customers’ needs.