WHAT IS ALL ABOUT
Nemetschek Bulgaria is a creative lab for close to 300 professionals in the field of software development and distribution.
Here we create, we laugh, we collaborate. We invest our skills, knowledge, and talent in developing software solutions and services that influence organizations’ everyday life around the world.
And what we are looking for is Junior System Administrator.
This job opening is suitable for people with disabilities.
We accept applications under art. 38 of Persons with Disabilities Act.
YOUR DAILY CHALLENGES
Common system administration of corporate local area network including design, configuration, management and maintenance of:
- Local area networks based on Windows Active Directory
- Systems for IP Telephony
- Systems for data backup
- Systems for protection against malware (antivirus, antispam & malware)
- Systems for corporate email
- VPN connections between remote LANs
- Systems and equipment to carry and protect data exchanges between local networks and the Internet (firewalls and routers)
- Configuration and maintenance of Windows and Linux based web servers, application servers and workstations
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Experience with Operating systems Windows / Linux
- Networking experience (CISCO routers, VPNs)
- Experience in security and management services (Firewalls, Active Directory, TCP/IP, DNS, Antivirus, Backup)
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, System Engineering or Related
- Excellent English
We expect you to:
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only short-listed candidates will be contacted personally and invited for interviews.
- Share your ideas and opinion
- Unleash your critical thinking
- Dare to make mistakes
- Get the most out of your colleagues
- Give a hand when needed
We are looking for people with creative minds and enthusiasm to join us in the adventure of developing what’s new, what’s next and what best serves our customers’ needs.