WHAT IS ALL ABOUT
Nemetschek Bulgaria is a creative lab for close to 300 professionals in the field of software development and distribution.
Here we create, we laugh, we collaborate. We invest our skills, knowledge, and talent in developing software solutions and services that influence organizations’ everyday life around the world.
And what we are looking for is Junior QA.
This job opening is suitable for people with disabilities.
We accept applications under art. 38 of Persons with Disabilities Act.
YOUR DAILY CHALLENGES
- Development and execution of manual/automation test cases
- Testing of new features
- Regression, exploratory, configuration testing
- Creating test case documentation
- Maintenance of the test environment
- Maintenance and support of our internal quality processes (ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 45001)
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in the field of software quality assurance
- Experience in manual or automation testing
- Experience in the creation and execution of Test Cases
- Databases and SQL experience (MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL)
- Good knowledge of software testing and software lifecycles
- Good understanding of quality control methodologies
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, System Engineering or Related
- Excellent English
We expect you to:
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only short-listed candidates will be contacted personally and invited for interviews.
- Share your ideas and opinion
- Unleash your critical thinking
- Dare to make mistakes
- Get the most out of your colleagues
- Give a hand when needed
We are looking for people with creative minds and enthusiasm to join us in the adventure of developing what’s new, what’s next and what best serves our customers’ needs.