WHAT IS ALL ABOUT
Nemetschek Bulgaria is a creative lab for close to 300 professionals in the field of software development and distribution.
Here we create, we laugh, we collaborate. We invest our skills, knowledge, and talent in developing software solutions and services that influence organizations’ everyday life around the world.
And what we are looking for is a Java Developer.
For this particular project, we work with BOSCH Automotive.
If you join the team you will work on one of the richest solutions in the technical service documentation domain which is developed by our team.
YOUR DAILY CHALLENGES
- Work on a suite of sophisticated web applications
- Build and tune high performance systems that support thousands of concurrent users and millions of transactions
- Architectural design work
- Hands-on development and testing
- Code reviews and writing technical documentation
- Work in a distributed multinational team using Agile software development processes
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Good computer science fundamentals
- Experience with J2EE and latest frameworks
- Experience with servers: Apache Tomcat, Wildfly(JBOSS)
- Experience with database servers (Oracle, MySQL)
- Experience with Java Server Faces (Richfaces)
- Experience with Hibernate, Spring
- Knowledge of SQL, XML, jQuery, JS, CSS
- To be proactive and result orientated individual
- To have the ability to take ownership and assume responsibility
- Fluency in English
CONSIDERED AS A PLUS
We expect you to:
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only short-listed candidates will be contacted personally and invited for interviews.
- Share your ideas and opinion
- Unleash your critical thinking
- Dare to make mistakes
- Get the most out of your colleagues
- Give a hand when needed
We are looking for people with creative minds and enthusiasm to join us in the adventure of developing what’s new, what’s next and what best serves our customers’ needs.