WHAT IS ALL ABOUT
Nemetschek Bulgaria is a creative lab for close to 300 professionals in the field of software development and distribution.
Here we create, we laugh, we collaborate. We invest our skills, knowledge, and talent in developing software solutions and services that influence organizations’ everyday life around the world.
You will be part of a team working on a new startup project for building a cloud-based platform for Digital education.
The system is web-based, built on microservice architecture, deployed no Kubernetes. The UI is based on ReactJs, and the services are built with .Net Core.
The goal is to present a highly-scalable solution for building lessons and presenting the lessons fast and in a modern environment. The system is initially aimed at middle-course schools in Germany. Students will be working with the system in class, on different devices, in different browsers.
YOUR DAILY CHALLENGES
- Design, document and implement new .Net Core web services
- Commit to CQRS and Event Sourcing patterns
- Tune-up SQL and NoSQL l(MongoDb) DB access
- Use Web Services and REST interfaces to communicate with the front-end
- Participate in developing new UI ReactJs components
- Create lesson data, based on the structures that are already defined
- Be part of one of the R&D’s SCRUM teams
- Research, evaluate and promote to the R&D new libraries, frameworks, and development standards
- Participate actively in different DevOps activities
- Keep an eye on the latest technology trends
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- 4+ years of experience in C# .Net
- Good software design capabilities
- Good Command of ReactJs or similar UI framework
- Knowledge in HTML5
- Knowledge in MS SQL Databases
- Knowledge in MongoDB Databases
- Knowledge in REST web service
- Good team working skills
- Fluent English (spoken, written)
- Bachelor University degree in Computer science or relevant disciplines
CONSIDERED AS A PLUS
- Experience with Azure development
- Experience in Kubernetes
- Experience in developing highly-scalable solutions (1 million users and above)
We expect you to:
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only short-listed candidates will be contacted personally and invited for interviews.
- Share your ideas and opinion
- Unleash your critical thinking
- Dare to make mistakes
- Get the most out of your colleagues
- Give a hand when needed
We are looking for people with creative minds and enthusiasm to join us in the adventure of developing what’s new, what’s next and what best serves our customers’ needs.