WHAT IS ALL ABOUT
Nemetschek Bulgaria is a creative lab for close to 300 professionals in the field of software development and distribution.
Here we create, we laugh, we collaborate. We invest our skills, knowledge, and talent in developing software solutions and services that influence organizations’ everyday life around the world.
And what we are looking for is a Cloud Operator to join one of our biggest teams- DocuWare.
DocuWare is a technology leader in Enterprise Content Management. The product helps organization to streamline document management and approval processes and make the next step to their Digital transformation. It is well-known and represented in over 90 countries around the globe with approximately 14,000 installations and more than 125,000 users, available both as a cloud and on-premises solution.
YOUR DAILY CHALLENGES
- You will work closely with our cloud developers;
- You will be responsible for configuration, monitoring and operation of the cloud services in Microsoft Azure Cloud;
- You will be actively involved in designing new fail-safe systems and extensions for our public cloud services;
- Create and maintain scripts to automate the cloud services;
- Ensure the proper operation of our cloud-based services and thus provides error analysis and prevention to get satisfied customers;
- Try to continuously optimize our cloud services (higher stability, performance and scalability);
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the IT business, e.g. as an IT system administrator;
- Practical experience with cloud solutions and hosted services, as well as with virtualization and SQL databases;
- Good knowledge of system architectures (gateways, firewalls, proxies, HTTP);
- Good skills in working with script languages (e.g. PowerShell);
- Experience in the cloud (e.g. Azure, AWS) is desirable;
- Fluent English (spoken, written);
WHAT YOU WILL GET
Opportunity to work on a meaningful product and leave your impact on the digital transformation of companies worldwide;
Supportive environment to express your ideas and challenging you to be your best;
An internal culture which stimulates informal relationships and open communication;
Access to conferences, internal and external training and self-learning systems;
Opportunity to shape your own role and contribution to the organization;
Variety of choices for internal events & activities to bond with other colleagues within the organization;
Rich benefits and financial package;
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only short-listed candidates will be contacted personally and invited for interviews.